App request form sample
Kids Academy is an innovative learning platform developed specifically for PK-3. It features standards-aligned curricula across different subjects with over 3,000 learning activities, games, videos, and ‘Smart Worksheets’.
Kids Academy platform makes the learning process more informative, engaging and captivating for students. The students are able to learn at their own pace improving skills while using standards-aligned curricula.
The platform consists of two major parts:
- Apps for iOS, Android and Chromebooks
- Management and reporting tools for teachers
1. Kids Academy serves as a teacher’s resource or assistant with an innovative learning program based on standards-aligned curricula covering a range of PK-3 subjects;
2. It provides 3000+ activities (videos, worksheets, games) that can be used in addition to the main curricula studied by students;
3. It has special activities to improve and polish student’s skills, to fill in gaps students have in their academics;
4. In Kids Academy there are reports with stats to check students’ progress and success to know more on how to improve the learning process.
The app applies to more than one of the 4 C’s: content consumption, skill practice, collaboration, and creation.
Critical thinking - program based on artificial intelligence that helps push students to go beyond fact memorization and embrace a conceptual understanding of the material.
Collaboration - work in groups/teams at learning stations or centers.
Creativity - allows encouraging students to think outside the box through “Smart Worksheets” and quizzes to develop imagination and cultivate creativity.
Communication - Kids Academy Learning Management System streamlines communication between teachers and students by analyzing student data and provides teachers with insight on how they can adjust classroom activities to help students excel. Analytics and insights can be presented to administrators, parents and community stakeholders via reports and dashboards.
Kids Academy platform helps identify and nurture the skills and talents of young learners in Pre-K and grades K through 3.
The unique learn-through-play platform incorporates artificial intelligence, adaptive technology, and personalized learning to help students succeed with flying colors.
Kids Academy’s highly effective approach to curricula and its materials development helps students establish a strong base for their skills in an informative, engaging and captivating way.
1. Students will be able to explore new classroom activities interacting with software programs;
2. Students will be able to develop the skills necessary to accomplish tasks using technology;
3. Students will be able to strengthen their ELA, Math and Reading skills;
4. Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to use various types of technology;
5. Students will be able to develop social skills to work independently or in teams;
6. Students will be able to increase and improve their knowledge with hands-on practice.
Educational App Evaluation Checklist
Kids Academy serves as a teacher’s assistant with an innovative learning program based on standards-aligned curricula covering a range of PK-3 subjects.
The platform makes the learning process more informative, engaging and captivating for students. The students are able to learn at their own pace improving skills while using standards-aligned curricula.
Finding funds for a new technology initiative can be challenging. However, there are organizations that help teachers acquire funding for new technology. We have pulled together some resources where teachers can apply for education funds to help bring technology to life in classrooms.
DonorsChoose gives teachers an easy way to raise funds for classroom projects. Public school teachers detail their needs and post proposals on the website. Teachers include specific items needed, such as standard tools, science and lab equipment, and even computer software. Donors visit the site, view proposals, and have the opportunity to support teachers by donating funds for specific projects.
AdoptAClassroom.org is a nonprofit organization with a mission to provide teachers and schools with funds so that all children have access to the tools they need for success. Teachers can use the funds to equip their classrooms with the resources needed to make the class environment engaging, inspirational, and encourage a love of learning.
ClassWish provides schools and teachers with an easy way to get equipment and supplies for students so that every child has the chance to succeed. School leaders, teachers, and PTA/PTO officers go to ClassWish.org and make a Wish List of school and classroom needs. School alumni, parents, neighbors, businesses and churches can access the Wish Lists and see what is needed and donate funds to help.
TeacherFunder is designed for educators looking for funds for classroom needs and projects. This new online crowd-funding website assists teachers and schools in setting up funding efforts to receive monies from parents, organizations, the community, and students.