Handwriting Practice with Fun
Pick up your crayons – it is time for handwriting practice! Give your little learner a fantastic head start on handwriting with our bright tracing color worksheets for kindergarteners.
Why is Handwriting Important?
Being a vitally important skill, handwriting is not easy for kids to master. Teachers admit that first graders often have problems writing letters and words. To pick up fundamental handwriting skills children need to practice a lot. The earlier you start using helpful handwriting activities, the more time and opportunity your children will have to get their little hands ready for writing before they go to school.
Why Choose our Handwriting Worksheets?
Learning handwriting must not become a chore for kids. The best way to prepare your kindergarteners for writing is to let them have some fun as they learn. For this purpose, the tracing color printables at Kids Academy are the best choice:
- A plethora of our handwriting worksheets will challenge your little writers to trace over the lines carefully to construct familiar color words.
- Big red dots show children where they should start. As they trace over the lines following the red arrows, they get to learn motions that are required for great handwriting.
- All our fun handwriting worksheets present kids with a set of brightly-colored images that are sure to put a smile on your child’s face.
- Children train fine motor skills preparing their hands for writing.
- Kids get to improve their spelling and reading skills.
- As children pick out objects of a certain color, they revise color names.
Get in the groove of handwriting practice with Kids Academy!