Winter is coming! Here’s a great winter worksheet to help your child strengthen important recognition and matching skills.
With this worksheet, challenge your child to:
• Sort through the mittens to find the identical design;
• Recognize relative directions in order to match the mitten on the right to the one on the left;
• Find matching mittens in other rows.
Preschool matching worksheets are great to help your child take intricate designs and learn how to look for and recognize them elsewhere. This will help your child to practice crucial problem-solving skills to find the design that matches the original.
Print out other seasonal worksheets and delight your child with the diversity of summer activities!
Printable matching games for kids are an awesome tool to challenge your early learner to see the similarities and differences in the world. Encourage your child to look closely at the vibrant flowers on this page to find out which ones are different and which are the same.
This worksheet will help your child:
• Focus on small details to build pattern recognition skills;
• Practice problem solving skills to rule out flowers that don’t match;
• Improve sorting and matching skills.
Your child will love the challenge of searching through similar pictures to find the ones that match! Use this worksheet to point out how similar things oftentimes have small differences. Print this and excite your child with bright images and a fun challenge.
Note: You will not be billed until your free trial has ended and can cancel at any time. No strings attached.