Innovative learning program for PK3
Our comprehensive math curriculum covers:
- Sorting and matching skills for early learners
- Recognizing, counting and ordering numbers
- Addition and subtraction to 1000
- Place value using the base ten system
- Measurement, time and counting money
- Early geometry, including 2D and 3D shapes
Reading and Language Arts
The reading and language arts curriculum includes:
- Letter recognition for both upper and lowercase letters
- Tracing letters and writing words
- Reading sight words
- Phonics, including consonants, vowels and blends
- Building vocabulary
- Grammar, including parts of speech
Complete chess course from a professional chess player and coach certified by the US and International Chess Federations covering:
- An introduction and explanation of the game
- Chess history and etiquette
- The basics of chess, including the game board and chess pieces
- In-depth descriptions of chess pieces and their symbols
- Initial game positions and moves order
- Special moves, strategies and captures during gameplay
Science and Social Studies
Our science and social studies curriculum includes:
- Community helpers and leaders
- Governance and citizenship
- Local and world cultures, including holidays, food and dress
- The calendar, seasons, weather and climate
- Health and the body
- Plants, animals and life science
- Planets and space
- States of matter and physical science
Arts and Crafts
The arts and crafts curriculum includes exciting coloring pages that cover:
- Favorite childhood fairy tales and stories
- Nursery rhymes and children songs
- Holidays and culture, including food and dress
- Exciting space scenes
World Around Us
The World Around Us curriculum takes the basics of early social studies and presents it to early learners in an easy-to-understand way. It includes topics such as:
- Different communities and community helpers
- Neighborhood places within the community
- Common transportation methods
- Weather and seasons
- Introduction to the body and health
- Food and culture
- Basics about Earth
- Animals in the world around us
Install Kids Academy apps on your school devices to:
Log into your Teacher's dashboard on the web to:
What teachers say about us
Fantastic App for Kids With Autism!!!
Good for young/new learners!
Preschool Teacher’s Dream
Great for Young Minds
Thanks for all the hard work!
Actionable easy-to-read progress reports
Following student's progress has never been easier. Kids Academy's robust reporting gives you detailed stats and insights into your student's performance. You get straightforward easy-to-understand data:
Time spent - Completion Rate - Average Score - Average Assessment
which you can analyze on every level
Individual Student - Class - Curricula
You get actionable data: e.g. timeline performance graph makes it easy to spot where students or whole classes are struggling and improve your curricula to help overcome problems.
Meet Our Teachers
All of Kids Academy content is curated by a team of certified US educators with years of classroom experience. They painstakingly oversee all of our games, videos, worksheets, and lesson plans to make sure everything is up to the standards.
Michael has a master's degree in Elementary Education from Northeastern University in Boston and is licensed in Massachusetts, New York and Colorado. He has worked as a 3rd and 4th grade classroom teacher and interim math coach.
Keyana Martinez is a certified teacher with a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education and 15 years of teaching experience.
Beth received her Bachelor of Science Degree at Tennessee Technological University. She has a lot of experience in the educational field having worked as a classroom teacher and the owner of a day care center.
Amanda Escobar is a certified elementary teacher with a Bachelor's Degree in Education with an Art focus. She's bilingual and is fluent in Spanish.
Giovanna is a Ph.D. Candidate with fifteen years of experience in helping children of all abilities reach their full potential. She has a proven success record of increasing standardized test scores in high-risk classrooms.
Andrew Nestler is a certified elementary school teacher with experience in educational writing, curriculum development and digital design. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Elemetary Education from the University of Rhode Island.
Nora is a certified elementary school teacher with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education and a Master's degree in Special Education.
Robert has 10 years of full-time chess teaching experience, and in that time he's developed state and national champions, and taught thousands of children that now love to play chess. He's USCF ranked “Class A” Player, a certified USFC advanced coach and FIDE instructor.
Miranda has taught for 20 years working with students from preschoolers to sixth graders. She received her undergraduate degree at Kutztown University and completed her graduate studies at Cedar Crest College, PA.