- Flexible Common Core Aligned Curricula
- 3,000+ learning games, videos and worksheets
- Easily differentiated assignments
- Advanced progress reports and assesments
Create free account
(no credit card needed)
Pre-K to Grade 3
Compatible with most iOS and Android devices
What is Kids Academy for Schools?
Easy-to-use for teachers
Engaging apps for students
Extensive library of curricula and learning materials
Kids Academy offers dozens of professionally created curricula for different grades and subjects. All learning plans and materials are created by a team of certified US teachers with years of classroom experience.
All curricula are fully customizable. You have complete control over the learning course. Edit, expand, rearrange or create your own learning plans from scratch.
Kids Academy covers all major subjects and skills from preschool education to 3rd grade
Our comprehensive math curriculum covers:
- Sorting and matching skills for early learners
- Recognizing, counting and ordering numbers
- Addition and subtraction to 1000
- Place value using the base ten system
- Measurement, time and counting money
- Early geometry, including 2D and 3D shapes
Reading and Language Arts
The reading and language arts curriculum includes:
- Letter recognition for both upper and lowercase letters
- Tracing letters and writing words
- Reading sight words
- Phonics, including consonants, vowels and blends
- Building vocabulary
- Grammar, including parts of speech
Complete chess course from a professional chess player and coach certified by the US and International Chess Federations covering:
- An introduction and explanation of the game
- Chess history and etiquette
- The basics of chess, including the game board and chess pieces
- In-depth descriptions of chess pieces and their symbols
- Initial game positions and moves order
- Special moves, strategies and captures during gameplay
Science and Social Studies
Our science and social studies curriculum includes:
- Community helpers and leaders
- Governance and citizenship
- Local and world cultures, including holidays, food and dress
- The calendar, seasons, weather and climate
- Health and the body
- Plants, animals and life science
- Planets and space
- States of matter and physical science
Arts and Crafts
The arts and crafts curriculum includes exciting coloring pages that cover:
- Favorite childhood fairy tales and stories
- Nursery rhymes and children songs
- Holidays and culture, including food and dress
- Exciting space scenes
World Around Us
The World Around Us curriculum takes the basics of early social studies and presents it to early learners in an easy-to-understand way. It includes topics such as:
- Different communities and community helpers
- Neighborhood places within the community
- Common transportation methods
- Weather and seasons
- Introduction to the body and health
- Food and culture
- Basics about Earth
- Animals in the world around us
Following student's progress has never been easier. Kids Academy's robust reporting gives you detailed stats and insights into your student's performance. You get straightforward easy-to-understand data:
Time spent - Completion Rate - Average Score - Average Assessment
which you can analyze on every level
Individual Student - Class - Curricula
You get actionable data: e.g. timeline performance graph makes it easy to spot where students or whole classes are struggling and improve your curricula to help overcome problems.
Customizable assessments allow you to check how well students have understood a topic or mastered a skill. You can put assessments after any lesson or currcula milestone as well as add a final test for the whole course with a click of a button.Create free account
Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
Kids Academy Talented & Gifted apps are known and loved by millions of kids, parents and educators. So you can rest assured that these highly engaging mobile apps will keep the kids motivated and eager them to learn.
Simply set the curricula and the kids can instantly get started with the activities you assign to them. Differentiating assignments and personalizing the learning routines has never been easier.
Some skills are better developed with pencil and paper than on screen. With that in mind we've developed unique worksheets that are both printable and interactive.
Print out > Fill out > Scan > Get instant assessment
The app will automatically check the worksheet with help of AI-powered algorithms. This way kids can practice on paper, and you get all of the stats and reporting on their activities.
Meet Our Teachers
All of Kids Academy content is curated by a team of certified US educators with years of classroom experience. They painstakingly oversee all of our games, videos, worksheets, and lesson plans to make sure everything is up to the standards.
Michael has a master's degree in Elementary Education from Northeastern University in Boston and is licensed in Massachusetts, New York and Colorado. He has worked as a 3rd and 4th grade classroom teacher and interim math coach.
Keyana Martinez is a certified teacher with a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education and 15 years of teaching experience.
Beth received her Bachelor of Science Degree at Tennessee Technological University. She has a lot of experience in the educational field having worked as a classroom teacher and the owner of a day care center.
Amanda Escobar is a certified elementary teacher with a Bachelor's Degree in Education with an Art focus. She's bilingual and is fluent in Spanish.
Giovanna is a Ph.D. Candidate with fifteen years of experience in helping children of all abilities reach their full potential. She has a proven success record of increasing standardized test scores in high-risk classrooms.
Andrew Nestler is a certified elementary school teacher with experience in educational writing, curriculum development and digital design. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Elemetary Education from the University of Rhode Island.
Nora is a certified elementary school teacher with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education and a Master's degree in Special Education.
Robert has 10 years of full-time chess teaching experience, and in that time he's developed state and national champions, and taught thousands of children that now love to play chess. He's USCF ranked “Class A” Player, a certified USFC advanced coach and FIDE instructor.
Miranda has taught for 20 years working with students from preschoolers to sixth graders. She received her undergraduate degree at Kutztown University and completed her graduate studies at Cedar Crest College, PA.
Still not convinced? Request a demo