Kids Academy – Talented & Gifted | Educational Games
Kids Academy Talented and Gifted app was created to help identify and nurture the talents of every child from the earliest stage! Hone reading and writing skills, and grow your child’s number sense, poising your child for educational success through exciting and engaging gameplay!
All-in-one Talented and Gifted Program (Ages 2-10)
The app provides a step-by-step learning pathway that lets toddlers develop early skills by moving from early learning basics to more complex subjects and skills. Preschoolers start with sorting and matching, and progress to recognizing patterns, reading simple sight words, and more!
All games within the Talented and Gifted program are divided into grade levels and can be played as a consistent Learning Path:
- Preschool: (Ages 2-4)
- Kindergarten (Ages 4-5)
- 1st Grade (Ages 5-7)
- 2nd Grade (Ages 6-8)
- 3rd Grade (Ages 9-10)
Learning Activities across the Curriculum
We offer over 5,000 educational games, videos, and printables developed by experts in early education. Activities increase in complexity as kids move along the Learning Path.
The topics include:
- Sorting, matching, and classification games
- ABC’s, numbers, and counting
- Tracing letters, numbers, and shapes
- Subtraction, Addition, Multiplication and Division
- Geometry, fractions, money and measurement
- Sight words, phonics, and grammar basics
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Targeted studies in social studies and science.
Off-screen Activities and Immense Feedback
Learn on and beyond the screen! From math to writing, your kids will complete worksheets and get instant feedback. Use your finger or Apple Pencil (for iPad Pro only) to complete the tasks. Practice off-screen activities in various modes and get immense feedback!
Designed with Experts in Early Child Education
At the core of this early learning app lies the vast expertise of acclaimed child psychologists and educators. Based on rock-solid approaches to early education, all the activities were created with the Common Core standards in mind, to ensure that kids find educational success in life, and at school:
- Two types of content presentation: across grade levels and as a Learning Pathway
- A compelling My Classroom area for specialized instruction across the curriculum
- A new teacher module that allows teachers to build classes and assign homework
- Teacher and parent modes that monitor and track student progress
- Professionally tailored video tutorials to teach targeted topics.
Find us on the AppStore: Preschool Learning Kids Games