This vibrant bugs counting printable worksheet will help sharpen your child’s early math skills, and hone their problem solving skills at the same time! Filled with fiery reds, yellows, and oranges, these vivid bugs will make your child smile as he or she completes the worksheet.
This worksheet will help your child:
• Hone counting skills
• Practice reading and literacy skills
• Sharpen problem solving skills
This worksheet is more than just counting! Your child will be tasked with finding bugs, counting, and indicating a correct answer. Give your child the practice needed for future success with this colorful worksheet!
How would you like a worksheet that does it all? If your child is ahead of the game and needs something that goes above and beyond the usual counting worksheet, this is the perfect practice for your advanced learner!
This printable counting worksheet for preschool does more than reinforce early counting skills: it incorporates reading, too! Practice early reading and parts of speech with your child as they practice counting in this vibrant worksheet tailor-made for your inquisitive learner.
Completing this worksheet will help your child:
• Practice counting skills. Your child will find and count different pictures, such as small Vikings and big Vikings.
• Recognize numbers. To mark their answer, your little learner will need to recognize each number in print, reinforcing number literacy skills.
• Practice early reading skills. Each problem includes precise directions written using simple language, perfect for pre-readers. Help your child to read each type of picture they must find and count to mark their answers.
• Learn and recognize adjectives. This worksheet stands out because it can lead to an important conversation about parts of speech. Your child will look for both big and small images to find their answers. This can lead to awareness of the parts of speech, particularly describing words like adjectives.
Jam-packed with skills across the curriculum, this worksheet will reinforce vital counting skills, while building a foundation for emerging reading skills.
Try Kids Academy for FREE!
Note: You will not be billed until your free trial has ended and can cancel at any time. No strings attached.
You are almost done! Follow these three easy steps below
Choose a payment method
Create an account
Download the App