Winter is coming! Here’s a great winter worksheet to help your child strengthen important recognition and matching skills.
With this worksheet, challenge your child to:
• Sort through the mittens to find the identical design;
• Recognize relative directions in order to match the mitten on the right to the one on the left;
• Find matching mittens in other rows.
Preschool matching worksheets are great to help your child take intricate designs and learn how to look for and recognize them elsewhere. This will help your child to practice crucial problem-solving skills to find the design that matches the original.
Print out other seasonal worksheets and delight your child with the diversity of summer activities!
Ahoy, matey! Set sail with this cute seafaring matching game for toddlers! Your child will love looking through the intricate designs on the sails of these ships in order to select the matching design.
While completing, your child will practice:
• Problem-solving skills. Your early learner will look at the patterns on each of the sails in order to find the one that is exactly the same.
• Counting skills. For the second sail, your child will have to count the circles in each design to find the one that matches the original.
Better yet, your child will enjoy completing this engaging and bright worksheet!
Try Kids Academy for FREE!
Note: You will not be billed until your free trial has ended and can cancel at any time. No strings attached.
You are almost done! Follow these three easy steps below
Choose a payment method
Create an account
Download the App