Fact families are fun to learn, but most importantly, they help kids learn to analyze numbers in relation to one another in grade 2 math! Your child will dance through this ballet-themed fact families worksheet as they watch this instructional video tutorial to learn reinforce addition and subtraction skills.
As your child watches, he or she will learn to:
• Draw a picture of house to use as a visual aid to analyze fact families
• Analyze number facts in a variety ways, including addition and subtraction
• Relate addition to subtraction through the use of fact families
Fact families aren’t just fun, but they help kids grow their number sense as they learn to analyze math facts!
Grade 2 math focuses on helping kids understand math facts as they learn to add and subtract. Using this engaging video, your child will add ones and tens as they balance equations with the guidance of an experienced elementary teacher!
While watching this video, your child will:
• Recall prior knowledge of fact families
• Observe a visual strategy using dots to solve simple problems
• Learn to relate subtraction with addition to balance the equations
Sit back and watch as your child learns to balance equations in no time! With the help of a trusted teacher, your child will learn the right techniques to solve each problem!