Arctic animals are having a birthday party, and need your child’s help to count the supplies and guests! Delight your child with this adorable counting worksheet that will encourage your little learner to focus on details to solve the game!
This worksheet can help your child:
• Practice important counting skills
• Improve attention to detail
• Strengthen problem-solving skills.
When kids pay attention to the finer details, they can better sort and classify objects in the world around them. What’s more, is that your child will spend time using a process of elimination to improve problem-solving and cognitive skills, making this kindergarten counting game printable is excellent practice to help your child improve in math and thinking skills!
How would you like a worksheet that does it all? If your child is ahead of the game and needs something that goes above and beyond the usual counting worksheet, this is the perfect practice for your advanced learner!
This printable counting worksheet for preschool does more than reinforce early counting skills: it incorporates reading, too! Practice early reading and parts of speech with your child as they practice counting in this vibrant worksheet tailor-made for your inquisitive learner.
Completing this worksheet will help your child:
• Practice counting skills. Your child will find and count different pictures, such as small Vikings and big Vikings.
• Recognize numbers. To mark their answer, your little learner will need to recognize each number in print, reinforcing number literacy skills.
• Practice early reading skills. Each problem includes precise directions written using simple language, perfect for pre-readers. Help your child to read each type of picture they must find and count to mark their answers.
• Learn and recognize adjectives. This worksheet stands out because it can lead to an important conversation about parts of speech. Your child will look for both big and small images to find their answers. This can lead to awareness of the parts of speech, particularly describing words like adjectives.
Jam-packed with skills across the curriculum, this worksheet will reinforce vital counting skills, while building a foundation for emerging reading skills.
This quiz assesses students’ ability to count objects up to 12, that are arranged in different formations.
Try Kids Academy for FREE!