Like other countries, the United States is rich with its own culture and symbols that represent national values. Open the door to learning about our culture and history; use this USA national symbols worksheet to expose your child to our unique culture and history!
This worksheet is great to help your child:
• Understand the concept of symbolism
• Recognize symbols important to the US
• Use problem solving to differentiate symbols of other countries
Learning about culture and history is important for kids to build a sense of identity while relating to others. Get your child started with this interesting US symbolism worksheet!
One of the most iconic symbols of the United States is Lady Liberty, and the statue continues to draw tourists and locals alike to Liberty Island, where she is located. Teach your child about American culture with the statue of liberty printable worksheet, perfect for introducing the concept of symbolism!
With this worksheet, your child will:
• Learn what the Statue of Liberty is
• Identify the parts of the Statue of Liberty
• Recognize the statue as an important US symbol
Take your child’s learning to the next step and explain the history behind the statue, and the concept of freedom to bring new meaning to our country and culture!
Try Kids Academy for FREE!