Dec. 21, 2014
Do you know that
- The names of the three little pigs in the original story were: Browny, Whitey, and Blacky;
- Each piggy had their own character: Browny was a dirty lazy pig, Whitey was clever but greedy and selfish, and Blacky was a nice little pig, neither dirty nor lazy;
- Browny, Whitey, and Blacky ordered their houses from their mom before she passed away;
- Browny wanted a house of mud, Whitey dreamt of a house made of cabbage, and Blacky asked his mother to give him a house of bricks;
- In the original story the part of the Big Bad Wolf is taken by a cunny Fox who was after the pigs;
- Fox managed to catch Browny and Whitey by tricking them into opening the door of their houses.
- The original story has a fatal end: Fox was trying to get into the house of bricks through the chimney, then fell into the hot water and was scalded to death.