Track Your Child’s Learning with Weekly Progress Reports
March 17, 2021
As a parent, learning apps can be a convenient way to help our children learn, but how do we know what and how much our kids are learning? At Kids Academy, we want to give you, the parent, a source of meaningful information that will allow you to track their learning while anticipating what comes next.
That’s why we’re giving parents who subscribe to the Kids Academy app access to new weekly Learning Progress Reports that will keep you informed every step of the way.
Learning Progress reports will help you to:
- Develop a consistent routine: Keeping both parents and children informed on their progress helps everyone to stay on track. Our research shows that using the Kids Academy app for at least fifteen minutes per day will help kids to achieve better learning outcomes.
- Monitor your child’s activities: It’s important to stay on top of a child’s learning. Progress reports will give parents the information they need to understand their child’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Remediate learning gaps: Progress reports can let parents know where their children struggle. Use this information to review challenging topics and close any learning gaps.
- Reward your child for a job well done: Celebrate your child’s achievements to motivate them to push through tough subjects and tricky assignments.
What’s inside your report?
You’ll find useful information broken down in an easy-to-read way. In each report, look for the following:
- A brief overview of your little learner’s progress through their selected grade level
- A detailed break-down by subject that provides insight on previous, current, and future lessons
- Their current progress by grade level, subject, and lesson
- Detailed information on each specific lesson for parents who want to know exactly what their child is learning
Understanding your child’s learning is one of the most important things you can do as a parent to support their academic achievement! You’ll have the necessary tools to track your child’s progress and discover their strengths and weaknesses. Use this information to your full advantage to monitor learning, remediate for gaps, and celebrate success!